We are extremely pleased to announce plans for the release of our 6th AIR-P Network research RFA, ATN-AIR-14-06 "AIR-P Network: Secondary Data Analysis of the AS ATN Registry."
This RFA will provide another opportunity for existing AS ATN/AIR-P centers to conduct secondary data analyses utilizing existing AS ATN Registry data as well as data sets from completed AIRP research projects. This mechanism offers subcontract-supported research under the planned HRSA AIR-P award, year 07. The application guidance will provide details regarding level of support and submission requirements. The project must be designed as a 12-month proposal and the work must be completed by August 30, 2015.
• RFA Release Date: July 1, 2014
• Submission Deadline: July 22, 2014 (3 weeks)
• Review Period: July 23 – August 14, 2014 (3 weeks)
• Announcements: by August 18, 2014
• Anticipated Start Date: September 1, 2014
The application guidance will be distributed across all Network list serves and posted to these Network websites on July 1, 2014.
• Network internal website: www.asatn.org. Please see the "CLINICIANS & RESEARCHERS" link in the left navigation bar, which will take you to ‘News & Announcements’. This page will provide a direct link for RFA ATN-AIR-14-06 guidance and supporting documents/templates. This webpage does not require user login or password.
• AIR-P website: www.airpnetwork.org.
A few key highlights for this AIR-P research RFA include collaborative opportunities for external consultants, emphasis on mentoring junior investigators, and developing research partnerships with the Family Advisory Committee.
We look forward to your submissions!